In Belarus, much attention is paid to the treatment of oncology, as well as to the diagnosis and early detection of malignant neoplasms.
The center with which we cooperate is a leading scientific and practical institution specializing in the treatment of oncology and medical radiology.
It has one:
- 4 scientific sections,
- 10 science labs,
- 150 doctors of the highest qualification category and 91 - the first,
- Unique treatment methods that have no analogues in the CIS countries and around the world.
Here the most widespread methods of radiation, surgical treatment and chemotherapy of all kinds of malignant tumors are used in the world practice.
Range of services
- Early diagnosis and screening of cancer.
- The diagnostic services of the center use modern equipment, which allows you to quickly diagnose even in complex cases.
- In September 2015, the positron emission tomography (PET) centre was launched. The highly efficient method makes it possible to determine the position of malignant neoplasms with surprisingly high accuracy.
- Treatment of cancer diseases.
- Surgical methods.
- Radiation therapy.
- Additional methods of treatment.
- Molecular biology research.
- Virological studies.
- Immunological studies.
Here, cancer can be successfully cured, the tumour can be significantly reduced and the pain can be alleviated. Precise diagnosis, quality treatment, prevention and therapy will allow you to fully cure a dangerous disease or minimize the negative impact of malignant tumors on the body.