Medical rehabilitation program for orthopedic and traumatological patients (endoprosthetics, traumas, polytraumas, osteoarthritis)
The rehabilitation program is designed for:
- relief of pain syndrome,
- of increasing the amplitude of motion in the joints,
- to restore muscle tone,
- to improve the quality of life.
Basic components of the program
- 1. assessment of the clinical status of the patient:
Consultation with a rehabilitator, physiotherapist, orthopaedist-traumatologist, as indicated by a psychotherapist.
- 2. Assessment of the functional state of the patient:
General clinical laboratory tests (OAK, OAM, biochemical analysis of blood, coagulogram), electrocardiographic examination.
- 3. Physical rehabilitation:
- A course of individual exercise in physical therapy with dosed physical activity,
- Ergotherapy (restoring self-care skills),
- hydrokinesotherapy in the pool,
- mechanical massage,
- physiotherapy (electrotherapy, light therapy, laser therapy, magnetotherapy)
- phonophoresis, heat treatment, electrostimulation).
- 4. Complex medical treatment.
The program is indicative, the final program is made after examination of the patient and study of the given medical documentation.
Rehabilitation course from 16 to 21 days; the procedures are performed daily or in a day.