The rehabilitation program is designed for:
- Increase of physical activity, restoration of physical efficiency,
- Buying pain syndrome,
- Improve the psychoemotional status of the patient,
- Increased spine mobility,
- Adaptation to domestic and industrial loads,
- Improvements in quality of life.
Basic components of the program
- 1. Assessment of the clinical status of the patient:
- Consultation with a neurologist,
- Psychotherapist, according to the evidence.
- 2. Assessment of the functional state of the patient:
- Performing of general clinical laboratory tests (OAC, OAM, blood chemistry, coagulation),
- Electrocardiographic examination.
- 3. Physical rehabilitation:
- Course of medical gymnastics with dosed physical activity,
- Hydrokinesiotherapy in the pool,
- Hardware massage,
- Physiotherapy (SMT-therapy, darsonvalization, phonophoresis, laser therapy,
- Magnetotherapy, "bioptron" therapy).
- 4. Psychological rehabilitation:
- Psychological adaptation, increasing tolerance to psycho-emotional stress,
- Overcoming or mitigating the psychological disorders that have arisen.
- 5. Complex medical treatment
The program is indicative, final installed after examination of the patient and study of the presented medical records. Rehabilitation course 12 - 18 days; procedures are performed daily or after a day.